In the last couple months, many things have been happening. We have moved back to Medical Lake, WA, and are renting a house on the lake. We got a wonderful 1 yr. old doggy named Lucy (half Black Lab+half Rottweiler = Labrottie). Karyn got a nice job on the south hill as a charge nurse at the Waterford, and Brandon will be getting a job at KREM 2 studios. (yay) And soon we are getting a new car. Pictures of that coming soon :-) 
Brandon will be flying to Maine on Thursday to be a part of his grandmother's funeral. She passed away at the end of September after many complications involved with diabetes. He will be playing an original piece on guitar for the service.
On a lighter note, we went to the first Spokane Chiefs home hockey game on Saturday night, where we were ready to rumble. However, they lost in a shootout after a close and exciting game.
More to come soon!
Au revoir - Brandon & Karyn ♥

3 comments:
With much love and pride I am the mother of Karyn and Mother in Law of Brandon. Pat and I and Craig (Karyns brother) are all so happy to see them accomplishing many good things in their lives. I see only great things ahead for them as a loving team. I can't wait to visit their new home and maybe someday live in or near Spokane ourselves. It's such an awesome area. As far as this blog....wonderful!!! This is a good way to see what they're up to and see pictures, etc. Kepp up the good work you two and don't forget how precious love is!
Love MOMMA DUM
I am so happy for you guys being back in the Spokane area. It is so beautiful. Though I would have loved to be in Michigan too when you were there.
If you are ever coming to the Portland area please stop in or better yet spend the night.
Hope to see you soon.
Aunty Tammy
hi! josh and i finally got to your site. we're excited to see more. :)
we hope to see you two soon!
brandon - how's the job?
~josh and melisa
Post a Comment